Applied in FTTB construction scenarios and mounted on the pillar outdoor, the MDU connects to the optical line terminal (OLT) by using gigabit-capable passive optical network (GPON) port and to user PCs by using category-5 cables, providing broadband, voice, and video services.
• 4x10/100/1000Mbps GE RJ45 POE-in ports
• 4kv surge protection. With IP65 waterproof box for outdoor usage
• Energy efficiency: supplying power in load sharing mode and powering off when not providing services.
• Plug-and-play (PnP) service provisioning: allows remote issuing of configuration. A management channel and service channel are created after the unit is powered on and registers successfully. Manual onsite configuration is not required.
• Efficient management and maintenance: free of field software commissioning, remote acceptance, remote upgrade and patch installation, and remote fault location.
• Carrier-class reliability design: The system reliability is taken into consideration in hardware, software, and system design to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
|Upstream PON interface
|1 GPON interface, SC single-mode/single-fibre,
compliant with ITU G.984
downstream 2.488Gbps upstream 1.25Gbps
splitter ratio: 1:128
|Tx 1310nm, Rx 1490nm
Tx optical power: -1~4dbm
Rx Sensitivity: -27dbm
saturation optical power: -3dbm
optical fiber: 9/125um single mode single fiber
|Downstream LAN interface
|4*10/100/1000Mbps auto adaptive ethernet interface, full duplex/half duplex,rj45 connectors
|7 indicators, for status of power supply, PON port, Light of signal and 4 Ethernet ports
|4/5+, 7/8- 24v-48vdc
|Power supply input
|24-48vdc local DC power
|Layer 2 wire speed switching
support VLAN TAG/untag, vlan conversion
support port based speed limitation
support storm control of broadcast
support priority classification
|support G.984.4 OMCI , onu can be remotely managed by OLT,Support remote management by web
|status monitor , configuration management, alarm management, log management
|Operating temp: -10℃~+55℃,