Reverse POE EPON ONU 4 GE Ports
Reverse Power over Ethernet ONU (Reverse PoE for short) is an industry-leading remote multi dwelling unit (MDU) launched by GXCOM, which, on a passive optical network(PON), facilitates power supply for Fiber To The Building (FTTB)installation in corridors, providing broadband network access forfamilies and small to medium enterprises by using category-5 cablesrouted in the building.
The Reverse PoE ONU is a box-type device, providing 1 EPON ports and four LAN user ports, and is powered by the power sourcing equipment (PSE) deployed in users' residences. The Reverse PoE ONU is applied in scenarios where there is no alternating current (AC) power supply in corridors, featuring easy installation and maintenance, broad temperature range, low power consumption,mute design, high stability, environment-friendlily, and energy conservation.
Applied in FTTB construction scenarios and placed in network cabinets in corridors, the Reverse PoE ONU connects to the optical line terminal (OLT) by using gigabit-capable passive optical network (EPON) ports and to user PCs by using category-5 cables, providing broadband, voice, and video services.
• Application in FTTB construction scenarios where there is no power supply in corridors: Powered by the PSE in users' residences,the G108P Reverse PoE facilitates power supply for FTTB installation without the need to install an ammeter, reducing cost and dependence on power supply equipment compatibility and achieving min project input and fast deployment.
• Easy installation: built-in jumpers and only one network cable required.
• Energy efficiency: supplying power in load sharing mode and powering off when not providing services.
• Plug-and-play (PnP) service provisioning: The Reverse POE ONU allows remote issuing of configuration. A management channel and service channel are created after the Reverse PoE ONU is powered on and registers successfully. Manual onsite confiuration is not required.
• Efficient management and maintenance: free of field software commissioning, remote acceptance, remote upgrade and patch installation, and remote fault location.
• Carrier-class reliability design: The system reliability is taken into consideration in hardware, software, and system design to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
|1 EPON optical interface
Meet 1000BASE-PX20+ standard
Symmetric 1.25Gbps upstream/downstream
SC single-mode Single fiber, split ratio: 1:64
Transmission distance 20KM
|PON Optical parameter
|Wavelength: Tx 1310nm, Rx1490nm
Tx Optical Power: 0～4dBm
Rx Sensitivity: -27dBm
Saturation Optical Power: -3dBm
Connector Type: SC
Optical Fiber: 9/125ɥm single-mode fiber
|4*10/100/1000Mbps auto adaptive Ethernet interfaces, Full
Duplex/Half Duplex, RJ45 connectors
|PON Throughput: Downstream 950Mbps; Upstream 930Mbps
Packet Loss Ratio: <1*10E-12 latency: <1.5ms
|Layer 2 wire speed switching
Support VLAN TAG/UNTAG，VLAN conversion
Support Port-based speed limitation
Support Priority classification
Support storm control of broadcast
|Support IEEE802.3 QAM, ONU can be remotely managed by OLT
Support Remote management through SNMP and Telnet Local management
|Status monitor, Configuration management, Alarm management,
|7 indicators, for status of power supply, PON port, LOS and 4 Ethernet ports
PWR: Power up or down
OPTIN: Optical Link Status
LAN: Link Status of Ethernet Interface
|POE pin : 45+,78-
|Operating temp: -10℃~+55℃,
|Storing temp: -30~+60℃, storing humidity: 10-90% (non-condensed)